Earrings of Diamond, Gold, Pearl, Gem Stone, Hoop, Dangle, Designers
About Earrings of Diamond, Gold, Pearl, Gem Stone, Hoop, Dangle, Designers
Classic Fine Jewelry Earrings. Diamond, Pearl, Gold, and Colored Gemstone Dazzling Earrings.
Wearing Beautiful Earrings is the Most Ancient Form of Adornment for Women and Men.
If you love wearing earrings that catch the light and glitter and gleam warmly next to your face you will find your next favorite pair of fine jewelry earrings right here at Kranich's Jewelers. We have the earring styles and designs that will melt your heart and take your breath away. Diamond Earrings, Diamond Hoop Earrings, Colored Gemstone Earrings Gold Hoop Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Birthstone Earrings, Fashion, Dangle, Two-Tone Earrings, we offer a large selection to match your style and precious metals and gems you desire. Browse our collections from the menu at left for styles and designers and find that perfect pair.
* Beautiful Fine Jewelry Earrings
* Designer Earrings from: Belle Etoile, Disney, Forevermark, Ritani, Simon G, Zeghani
* Diamond Earrings
* Lustrous Pearl Earrings
* Colored Gem Stone Earrings
* Linked Gold, Diamond and Gemstone Earrings
Pearl Earrings, Sapphire Earrings, Amethyst Earrings, Diamond Earrings, Gold Earrings, Beautiful Designer Craftsmanship Earrings
Whatever your preferrence in pearls, gemstones, diamonds or gold, Kranich's Jewelers can deliver a selection that will make your heart beat faster and bring you that special kind of joy you feel when purchasing a pair of special earrings to keep or to give as a gift. With designer earrings from Belle Etoile, Disney, Forevermark, Ritani, Simon G, Zeghani and more feel confident that we are providing you with the best quality and craftsmanship on the market today.
* Large Earring Selection
* Expert Customer Service
* Earrings of Quality Craftsmanship
* Amethyst Earrings
* Pearl Earrings
* Birthstone Earrings
* Hoop Earrings
* Dangle Earrings
Earrings Have Been Worn as Symbols by Men and Women for 7000 Years!
In ancient times earrings were a predominantly male ornament. They were popular even 7000 years ago in ancient Asia. Egyptians and Assyrians used earrings to signify the fact that they belong to a higher class. In ancient Rome earrings were worn only by slaves, while in ancient Greece they were the ornament of prostitutes. Wealthy Greek and Roman ladies also wore earrings set with pearls to display their social status. In the countries of the ancient Orient the preference was for silver and golden earrings set with rubies, sapphires and emeralds. Earrings were especially celebrated in India, China and Assyria.
During the Middle Ages in Europe male earrings alternated between being popular and being out of style for long periods of time until in the 13th century. Thieves, pirates and representatives of the lower class continued to wear earrings. Thieves used this means of expression to demonstrate their abhorrence for society, while peasants pierced the ear of the only boy in the family or of a child who had been born immediately following the death of another child. For pirates, the earring meant a plundered ship. The Russian Cossacks also gave much significance to earrings. Earrings were worn on the left ear by the sons of a single mother whose husband had been killed and on the right ear by the only boy in the family. A man wearing earrings on both ears was the last of his family line. Such a man was guarded by his neighbors and was not allowed to participate in times of war, lest his line disappears forever.
Today Different Types of Earrings Are Used by Ladies with the Purpose of Complementing the Shape of Their Face.
* Long earrings optically elongate the face and neck and are especially suitable for women with round faces and short necks.
* Earrings with geometric shapes sharpen the features. If your features are angular, you can soften them by wearing round or oval earrings.
* If your face is long, small round earrings are the ones for you.
* Ladies with a square face type should go for long, dangling earrings.
* Large earrings are great for faces with small features.
* Massive earrings should be worn without a necklace.
Kranich's Jewelers Offers Easy Financing So It Is Easy to Purchase Your Earring Selections.
* Layaway interest free for up to 12 months with monthly payments.
* Get the Kranich's Card we can finance that diamond ring purchase for you.
* Special Jewelry Purchase Loan for particular jewelry acquisitions, we can secure a bank loan for you.
* Military Discount to honor men and women who serve our country.
* Events & Promotions Kranich's has events and sales throughout the year. Just ask!
Make that Glimmering Earring Purchase. Financing is Available, We Work with You So You Can.
Get what you want on financial terms that work for your budget. Kranich's Jewelers offers special financing to those who qualify so you can have the earrings you want.
Just call or chat if you are out of our area or stop in to one of our central Pennsylvania locations in Altoona, Johnstown, and State College.
We Help Our Customers Get the Sparkling Earrings They Really Want to Buy.
Altoona, Johnstown, and State College, PA folks can visit or call your local hometown Kranich's Jewelry Store and ask for details.
Not in PA? Call Kranich's jeweler at 888-944-4575 or chat with one of our helpful customer service people here on our website.
If you need help figuring out how you can afford that special jewelry purchase, we will work with you.